Music & Concerts in PARIS
This year, closed to BVJ OPERA-MONTMARTRE Hostel in PARIS, l’été du Canal celebrates its 10th anniversary and offers you music & concerts in Paris from July 8 to August 27, 2017 along the Canal de l’Ourcq and along the Seine river banks. An event you should not miss!
Sunbathing, dance and friendly moments enthusiasts, you are all expected on this new edition of L’été du Canal so your summer will be even more enjoyable. This year, L’été du Canal takes over the Canal de l’Ourcq from July 8 to august 27, 2017.
For about six weeks, the event offers several animations: balls, shows, beaches, dances, workshops, aquatic activities as well as concerts and music… on water or along the banks!
Discover this summer’s music program held around the Canal de l’Ourcq:
board a festive cruise to discover how charming the Canal de l’Ourcq is. Electro, hip-hop and so much more… On the menu: animations more appealing than the other, drinks, themed evenings and concerts.
- August 5-6: Macki off cruises
- Saturday August 12: 75021 cruises
- Sunday August 13: French pop music cruise by Petit Bain
- Saturday August 19: 6B cruise & Soleil Nord-Est cruise
- Sunday August 20: Hip-Hop cruise with La Manufacture 111
- Saturday August 26: Soukmachines cruises
But it is not all since the Canal de l’Ourcq also features banks offering countless events. So, do not miss free concerts held on this summer’s every weekend from 1 p.m. to 12 a.m., according to the programming, at the Port de Loisirs in Bobigny. On the menu: electro, jazz, soul, afrobeat music… Stands, food trucks and refreshment stalls (BBQ, street food, local brewery…) will be available to all.
Music programming at the Port de Loisirs:
- August 5-6: electro weekend with La Mamie’s and Cracki Records
- Saturday August 12: collectif 75021: electro for everyone
- Sunday August 13: music and workshops with petit Bain, Summer of Love bis
- Saturday August 19: Soleil Nord-Est festival with Soukmachines
- Saturday August 19: cruise and brunch at Bobigny Port de Loisirs – upon reservation
- Sunday August 20: cruise and brunch (Manufacture 111) – upon reservation
- Sunday August 20: hip-hop face off and concerts with La Manufacture 111
- Saturday August 26: grand closing ball with Soukmachines
- Sunday August 27: Bunker Events will host the latest opening of summer with concerts, BBQ, animations…
Finally, do not miss free concerts with stages at La Villette, in Paris 18th arrondissement gardens, in Pantin, Aulnay-sous-Bois, at LaPlage de Glazart, at La Halle Papin, La Station, etc.