Firemen’s Ball in Paris
On Thursday July 13 and Friday July 14 in Paris is about to be spectacular! What have you planned for the occasion? What about a public dance?
This year’s French National Day happens a Friday. Even though on July 14, many firework shows are to be admired everywhere in Île de France, public dances are also planned before and after the famous show.
Discover now public dances held on Thursday July 13 and Friday July 14, 2017 in Paris:
Bastille Day is just around the corner and as it happens each year for many of you, you are expected to come to fire stations to dance all night long, like in the good old days!
On 14 July 2017, the choice is all yours: the Champs-Elysées Parade, admiring the firework, or dancing in one of the fire stations for one of the very French and famous firemen’s ball on July 13 and 14, 2017.
Yes, you are right, there are loads of fire stations in Paris… So, because we are very kind and nice, we decided to give you a little help choosing the ball that will suit you best!
Warning: for safety issues, organizers reserve the right to access the ball. The admission can be charged but in case it is not, you can donate to improve the staff’s conditions.
Paris firemen’s ball (from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m.)
- PARIS –LOUVRE firemen’s ball : ROUSSEAU fire station / 21 rue du Jour (1st arrondissement) / July 13 and 14, a min closed to BVJ LOUVRE HOSTEL
- PARIS – SAINT MICHEL firemen’s ball : ARÈNES DE LUTÈCE fire station / 47-59 rue Monge (5th arrondissement) / July 13, about 10 min closed to BVJ QUARTIER LATIN HOSTEL
- PARIS – CHAMPS-ELYSÉES firemen’s ball, BOURSAULT fire station / 27 rue Boursault (17th arrondissement) / July 13, the closest to BVJ CHAMPS-ELYSEES HOSTEL
- PARIS – OPERA-MONTMARTRE firemen’s ball, BLANCHE fire station / 28 rue Blanche (9th arrondissement) / July 13, located a min’ closed to BVJ OPERA-MONTMARTRE HOSTEL
Let’s dance & book your accommodation in Paris city center as soon as possible, in the first, the most central and the most Parisian Youth Hostels in Paris, managed by the 1st non-profit youth hostelling organisation in Paris, to get a cheap bed + a free early french breakfast on stunning location !
- HOSTEL in PARIS – BVJ LOUVRE : the first and most central of all Youth Hostels in Paris, located a min’ closed to Louvre Museum, to enjoy the best sport in Paris… Louvre, Eiffel Tower, King Royal Palace gardens…
- HOSTEL in PARIS – BVJ OPERA-MONTMARTRE : the first historic Youth Hostel in Paris, a stunning private mansion house of the 18th century, built by the explorer Bougainville, and offered by the Emperor Napoleon to the actress Mlle Mars… located just between Opéra & Montmartre !
- HOSTEL in PARIS – BVJ CHAMPS-ELYSEES MONCEAU : a modern, Parisian and sophisticated Youth Hostel inscribed in the history of Paris, located a min closed to Parc Monceau, Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysées Avenue… and nearby the Eiffel Tower !